When To Use A Consultant…
- Time and talent required to solve a problem or seize an opportunity are not available in-house
- The true state of affairs can be determined only by the objective examination of someone not involved in daily operations
- In-house efforts have been tried without obtaining desired results
- Those involved are unfamiliar with the specialized field
- A desire exists for fresh ideas or new techniques
- Prospective donors and underwriters seek a respected, unrelated party’s evaluation of an organization’s capabilities and capacity
- There is a conflict of views within the organization
…an independent assessment by people who have seen it before is helpful—people who can give you options, advance solutions, and guide their implementation or confirm the organization’s abilities.
You can benefit from Organization Dynamics’ specialized knowledge and experience.